Tuesday, October 17, 2006

History Matters

I MADE HISTORY!!!! My entry is the stuff of dreams... and only because it will put you to sleep.

Sadly, I have every expectation that this will not be a particularly fascinating day, but it's my day nonetheless. So far I have spoken Japanese (sheepishly and incorrectly) in class at uni. More importantly, I was on time, and even better had actually cared enough to get dressed nicely. Maybe it's just an American thing, but many of us don't care enough to spruce up for morning classes. Now I'm blogging for class and later will be taking photographs for yet another assignment. Work work work. Perhaps later still coffee with a friend, or drinks if I'm lucky. I'm really bored with Hartford and am so ready to move somewhere new. Maybe just for the sake of the blog I'll do something REALLY amazing and noteworthy today. Most likely not. It's only a Tuesday.

No comments: